Mittwoch, 1. April 2015

About this Blog......

Hello everyone

First of all this is my first blog post so please don't be to mean to me.... ;-)

So I'm sitting here in my room writing this post to all the beautiful Aliens out there thinking about how I should start......I'll just tell you a bit more about me......I'm an Alien since 2012, I've known them before but I wasn't an Alien (if you want to hear my "Alienstory" just ask :))

I've decided to start this blog to share my opinions about the stuff that happens in this fandom (since twitter gives you only 140 signs, and I always feel like there's a lot more to tell.....)

I will try to post a review to every Tokio Hotel TV episode and just tell you my opinions about the stuff they do. I'd also love to discuss these things with you guys, feel free to tell me your opinion whenever you want.
I'll also try to keep you postet with all the news about Tokio Hotel (this will be really hard but I'll try my best). 

Maybe I will also write down my experience with the guys, cause I've got the chance to meet them and talk to them and it was amazing!!! So if you are interest in this story tell me!

Also if you want me to write about something particular just tell me.

XOXO an Alien somewhere out there




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen